LOBBYING UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL
- THE LOBBYING PROFESSIONALS -
With years of experience
Lobbying & Advocacy
We represent leading corporations & institutions with legislative / regulatory issues. We have expertise in the in many policy issues within the Canadian federal / provincial governments, including healthcare, energy, transportation, financial services, technology, defence, security and tax policies.
About Lobbying Unlimited International
A lobbyist is someone who seeks to promote, oppose, or otherwise influence the outcome of a decision maker. Various provincial and federal laws regulate lobbying activity. Some provinces set limits on how much money a lobbyist can spend wining, dining and otherwise influencing province officials and laws under consideration. For example, some provinces require individual lobbyists plus the companies that employ them to register with the federal, provincial, and or province Department of justification within a certain time period from taking a job to influence the legislature.
Lobbying Unlimited International is an international political powerhouse. Government Affairs. Litigation. Media Relations.
Edward Banayoti is a senior policy advisor , and a leader in business strategy and management professional with experience managing projects and businesses at board level across the world.
Edward Banayoti’s duties include funding negotiations, strategy development and negotiations with foreign departments both at home and overseas, and managing international lobbying for both energy permits licensing and permits to do business.
Edward focuses on legislative counseling, government relations, election law, campaign finance, ethics law, and public and infrastructure finance.
- New grassroots group pushes perinatal mental health onto the national policy agendaby email@example.com on October 20, 2021 at 8:29 pm
- September 2021 was federal lobbying’s quietest month since 2015by firstname.lastname@example.org on October 19, 2021 at 8:05 pm
- Communication Reports: Oct. 12, 2021 to Oct. 17, 2021by email@example.com on October 18, 2021 at 7:32 pm
- Offshore drilling, plastics and gold mining feature in new registry filesby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 15, 2021 at 6:15 pm
- New registrations: Oct. 11, 2021 to Oct. 15, 2021by email@example.com on October 15, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Contact us to learn more about lobbying and the services we offer.