LOBBYING UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL
- THE LOBBYING PROFESSIONALS -
With years of experience
Lobbying & Advocacy
We represent leading corporations & institutions with legislative / regulatory issues. We have expertise in the in many policy issues within the Canadian federal / provincial governments, including healthcare, energy, transportation, financial services, technology, defence, security and tax policies.
About Lobbying Unlimited International
A lobbyist is someone who seeks to promote, oppose, or otherwise influence the outcome of a decision maker. Various provincial and federal laws regulate lobbying activity. Some provinces set limits on how much money a lobbyist can spend wining, dining and otherwise influencing province officials and laws under consideration. For example, some provinces require individual lobbyists plus the companies that employ them to register with the federal, provincial, and or province Department of justification within a certain time period from taking a job to influence the legislature.
Lobbying Unlimited International is an international political powerhouse. Government Affairs. Litigation. Media Relations.
Edward Banayoti is a senior policy advisor , and a leader in business strategy and management professional with experience managing projects and businesses at board level across the world.
Edward Banayoti’s duties include funding negotiations, strategy development and negotiations with foreign departments both at home and overseas, and managing international lobbying for both energy permits licensing and permits to do business.
Edward focuses on legislative counseling, government relations, election law, campaign finance, ethics law, and public and infrastructure finance.
- On Queen Street: Cannabis policy pro promotes corporate social responsibility; new hire brings energy boost to StrategyCorpby email@example.com on September 22, 2021 at 5:36 pm
- A nearly identical Parliament could operate very differently after Election 2021, lobbyists sayby firstname.lastname@example.org on September 21, 2021 at 6:27 pm
- Communication Reports: Sept. 13, 2021 to Sept. 19, 2021by email@example.com on September 20, 2021 at 6:45 pm
- Carbon neutral power plants, business loans and climate change mitigation feature in new registrationsby firstname.lastname@example.org on September 17, 2021 at 6:19 pm
- New registrations: Sept. 10, 2021 to Sept. 17, 2021by email@example.com on September 17, 2021 at 1:14 pm
Contact us to learn more about lobbying and the services we offer.